“Shree Coatings” – Electrophoretic Lacquers (EPL) provide you with Excellent Gloss/ Matt, Extreme durability, Good adhesion and performance. Our EPL System replaces Plating finishes and can be directly applied to metals. It helps you to take a step towards maintaining an Eco-friendly Environment. EPL relies on the migration and deposition of charged particles from a solution onto an opposite-polarity substrate (workpiece) under the application of an external power supply. These are water-based Coatings and can easily be applied on metals such as Aluminium, Zinc Brass, Stainless Steel, Iron, and Alloys. It Forms a Unique and labeled Coating on your products. “Shree Coatings” EPL provides you with a wide range of finishes such as Colour Shades, Clear finishes, Matt finishes, Satin finishes, Texture finishes, etc.
EPL & CED Coating (Electro Phoretic Lacquers) as:
1. Rinse your product three times in distilled water. Don’t forget to wear your safety equipment.
2. After Rinsing, take your product Shree Coating EPL tank, now by using a rectifier, provide 50-60V for 20-30 seconds.
3. Rinse the times again in distilled water. Let force product for three dry/pre oven for that water evaporates completely from 10-15 minutes so the surface.
4. Place the product in the oven and maintain a temperature of 120-140 C for the time period of 30-35 minutes
5. After the time period, your product is coated with the finish provided by Shree Coatings.
1. Main tank
2. Washing tank
3. Ultra filter
4. Cartridge filter