“Shree Coating” Spray-based coating provides you with excellent Gloss/Mat, Extreme durability, Good adhesion and performance. These are solvent-based coating and are categorized on the basis of Stoving based or Air drying. Based you can choose from any of the options. Our Spray based Coatings are favorable for any material such as Metals, Wood, Plastic, Glass, etc. We provide you with a wide range of finishes such as Metallic finishes, Ceramic finishes, Texture finishes, Clear glossy Clear Matt and numerous amount of color shades (Transparent/Opaque)
Specialized In Spray Coating as:
1. Make the solution as mentioned on the Shree Coating label. Don't forget to wear your safety equipment.
2. Fill the solution in the spray gun.
3. Spray it all over the surface evenly by maintaining appropriate pressure.
4. For stoving-based coating, place the product in the oven and maintain the temperature of 120-140 C - for the time period of 30-35 minutes.
5. After the time period, your product is coated with the finish provided by Shree Coating.
2. Spray booth
3. Pilot gun / Electrostatic gun